DPMS LRT-SASS Low Quad Rail Free Float Handguard LR-308 Rifle Length Aluminum Black
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Assembled LR-308 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $193.99 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-10, LR-308... $54.95 Select Options
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench LR-308... $25.99 Available
- DPMS SASS Barrel LR-308 308 Winchester Bull Contour 1 in 10"... $258.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
- DPMS Bolt Carrier Assembly LR-308 308 Winchester... $159.16 - $263.99 Select Options
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Assembly... $24.95 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- DPMS Bolt Component Kit LR-308... $40.99 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Hinge Pin Snap Ring AR-15, LR 308... $2.49 Available
NOTE: This handguard's top rail will only mate up precisely with DPMS's new production Low Profile A3 Uppers. To determine the type of upper you have, remove the charging handle and bolt carrier group, then measure the thickness of the receiver's top rail where the charging handle is installed at the rear. A new Low Profile receiver will be 1/8" thick, while the older High Profile receiver will measure 3/16" thick. This handguard may be used with an older high profile upper, but the top rails will not match up.
- Length: 12.5 "
- Free Float: Yes
- Handguard Outside Diameter: 2.10"
- Handguard Inside Diameter: 1.80"
- Barrel Nut Inside Diameter: 1.20"
- Gas System Compatibility: Carbine & Mid w/Low Profile Gas Block, Rifle Length
Shipping Weight: 1.320 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.