DPMS LRT-SASS Low Quad Rail Free Float Handguard LR-308 Rifle Length Aluminum Black
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Assembled LR-308 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $193.99 Available
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench LR-308... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS SASS Barrel LR-308 308 Winchester Bull Contour 1 in 10"... $258.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 Large Charging Handle Assembly... $54.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel... $29.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Carrier Key Screw AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- DPMS Buffer LR-308 Carbine... $30.49 Available
- Timney Trigger AR-10 Small Pin .154" 4 lb Single Stage Solid... $235.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Bolt Carrier LR-308 Matte... $121.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Component Kit LR-308... $40.99 Available
- EGW Clamp On Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 .875" Inside... $50.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $3.59 Available
NOTE: This handguard's top rail will only mate up precisely with DPMS's new production Low Profile A3 Uppers. To determine the type of upper you have, remove the charging handle and bolt carrier group, then measure the thickness of the receiver's top rail where the charging handle is installed at the rear. A new Low Profile receiver will be 1/8" thick, while the older High Profile receiver will measure 3/16" thick. This handguard may be used with an older high profile upper, but the top rails will not match up.
- Length: 12.5 "
- Free Float: Yes
- Handguard Outside Diameter: 2.10"
- Handguard Inside Diameter: 1.80"
- Barrel Nut Inside Diameter: 1.20"
- Gas System Compatibility: Carbine & Mid w/Low Profile Gas Block, Rifle Length
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.