- Ecomate foam insulation
- 3/16" UV stable polyethylene construction
- 16 Qt cooler features a shoulder strap and HDPE divider
- 5/8" thick rubber gasket insures a perfect seal
- Grizzly 150 and Grizzly 400 are certified bear resistant
- 2-1/4 degree drain channel
- Extra-large 2" drain plug
- Molded in brass inserts attach non-corrosive rubberized handles
- Integrated heavy-duty handles
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Grizzly Coolers are built to last and are designed for the outdoorsman who demands the best from all of their equipment. Whether you are transporting meat after a successful hunt, or just keeping some beverages cold at your favorite tailgate party, Grizzly has you covered. With a generous amount of Ecomate foam sandwiched between 3/16" of UV stably polyethylene, these coolers insulate better and hold ice as long or longer than any cooler on the market. An extra-large drain plug and 2-1/4 degree drain channel allows you to quickly drain all of the liquid allowing you to get back to your hunt. The integrated heavy duty handles make these coolers easier to handle than other roto molded designs and also provide solid tie down points. If you are tired of cheap coolers that do not last and want one cooler that can do it all, you have found it in a Grizzly.
Exterior Dimensions: 30.375"L x 17.375"W x 17.25"H
Interior Dimensions: 24.75"L x 11.75"W x 13"
Capacity: 60 quarts
Weight: 25.75 lb