Cylinder & Slide Mainspring Cap Pin 1911 Blue Package of 2
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $4.29 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Cap 1911 Blue... $2.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Mainspring Housing Pin Retainer 1911 Blue... $2.95 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Magazine Release Lock 1911 ... $2.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Housing Pin 1911 ... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $2.52 - $15.49 Select Options
- ProMag Conversion Magazine 1911 Kimber Marvel, Iver Johnson... $16.29 - $18.29 Select Options
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Reduced Power... $8.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.