Tight Spot 5-Arrow Bow Quiver Polymer
- 3-way adjustment
- Fits tight to the bow to reduce torque
- Individually adjustable arrow grippers hold all sizes of arrows
- 18" hood-to-gripper wheel base keeps arrows extremely secure
- QuadFit spacer lets you slide the quiver against the cable guard for another contact point
- Bumper strip on the crossbar kills arrow vibration
- Quick Draw rear facing arrow slot provides easy arrow access
- One-hand quiver removal
- Foam-free insert will not dull or deploy broadheads
- Lipped quiver insert covers the edge of the hood
- TailFan design positions arrows so fletchings won't vibrate together
- Virtually unbreakable hood
- Weighs just 10.05 oz
- 19-3/4" overall length
- Iron Clad Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Number of Arrows: 5
- Stem Material: Super wrapped carbon rods
- Hood Material: Polymer w/ foam insert
- Detachable: Yes
- Vertical Adjustment: Yes
- Tilt Adjustment: Yes
- Hanger Hook: No
- Number of Arrow Grippers: 1
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.