Pro Ears Pro Hear IV Behind the Ear Electronic Ear Plug (NRR 29 dB) Black
- Walker's Game Ear HD Power Elite Behind the Ear Electronic Ear... $289.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Walker's Game Ear HD Elite Behind the Ear Electronic Ear Plug... $154.57 Available
- Walker's Game Ear HD Pro Elite Behind the Ear Electronic Ear... $228.99 Available
- Pro Ears Pro Hear II Behind the Ear Electronic Ear Plug (NRR... $239.99 Available
- Pro Ears Pro Hear II+ Behind the Ear Electronic Ear Plug (NRR... $299.99 Available
- Fully digital signal processing
- Impulse sound supression at 85 dB
- Wind screen
- Advanced adaptive feedback canceling
- Static feedback manager
- Wide dynamic range compression
- Fixed directional processing
- Directional microphone
- High Fidelity sound quality
- Dynamic contrast detection
- Adjustable volume control (rotary)
- Low battery and program change tones
Technical Information: Pro Ears Pro Hear IV Behind the Ear Hearing Protection & Amplification
- 17 dB on channel one
- 22 dB on channel two
- 32 dB on channel three
- telecoil on channel four
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.