Proforce Dri-Sak Original Dry Bag Nylon
- Proforce Commando Wire Saw Stainless Steel Blade Silver... $6.80 Available
- Proforce Marine Safety Whistle Plastic Orange... $1.28 Available
- Proforce Wind & Waterproof Wooden Storm Matches Tube of 25 2... $8.50 Available
- Proforce Fold-a-Cup Plastic ... $3.40 - $6.80 Select Options
- Proforce Heavy Duty Bungee Cords 4 Pack... $6.80 Select Options
The larger sized Proforce Dri-Saks would make an excellent insert into a pack, allowing users to pack all their gear into the Dri-Sak, seal it, and then carry the full dry bag inside their pack. Care must be taken to avoid sharp or abrasive items which can tear or rub through the nylon.
- Dri-Sak Bags are not meant to be submerged for extended periods.
- To ensure contents stay dry, the manufacturer recommends rolling top three times before buckling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.