Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 27 40 S&W 11-Round Polymer Black
- Glock Magazine Follower Glock 22, 23, 24, 27, 35 40 S&W... $3.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $27.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Colt Magazine Colt M4 22 Long Rifle 30-Round Polymer... $30.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD 9mm Luger 16-Round... $23.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33... $6.99 Available
- Fusil-USA Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Steel Matte... $14.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $19.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.