Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 27 40 S&W Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34,... $5.19 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33,... $11.29 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 26, 27, 33 Plus One... $9.99 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $339.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 26, 27, 33 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Kimber Magazine Kimber Solo 9mm Luger 6-Round Stainless Steel... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Galco King Tuk Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster Right... $57.56 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Glock Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Hornady Lead Shot #4 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $24.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .080" Overshot Clear Bag of 500... $10.79 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.