BlackGun Industries Remanufactured Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109 Penetrator Full Metal Jacket
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $8.99 - $219.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $17.62 - $414.23 Available Select Options
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 75 Grain... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Black Hills Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 50 Grain Barnes... $75.46 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Folding Rifle Ammunition Case MOLLE Compatible Nylon... $12.99 Available Select Options
- HPR HyperClean Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55... $22.90 Closeout Special
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... Add to Cart for Price
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $16.99 - $24.99 Available Select Options
- UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black... $9.19 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Real Avid Gun Tool Multi-Tool... $21.49 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target Repair Center SR-1C 100... $9.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Remanufactured 5.56x45mm NATO loaded by BlackGun Industries is loaded with a 62 grain M855 Full Metal Jacket Penetrator projectile in previously fired brass cases. Before loading each case is fully prepped including removing any crimps that might have been present around the primer so they work great for reloading. This ammunition is loaded with green painted penetrator tip, steel core bullets and is non-corrosive in boxer-primed reloadable brass cases. This ammunition is non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Please Note: While the 5.56x45mm NATO will fit in a .223 Remington chamber, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than its .223 counterpart and is not recommended to be fired in a .223 Remington chamber.