Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 348 Winchester
- Frankford Arsenal Case Lube 8 oz Pump... $10.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 348 Caliber (348 Diameter) 200... $40.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #8 (348 Winchester, 416 Rigby, 45-70... $3.69 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #8 (348... $3.19 Available
- Quality Cartridge Reloading Brass 348 Winchester Box of 20... $44.49 Special Order
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 20 Gauge 25-Round White... $4.28 - $5.49 Select Options
- Winchester Reloading Brass 348 Winchester... $40.99 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $63.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $3.58 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 30-06 Springfield... $34.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 348 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 338 Winchester Magnum... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #20 (45 Long Colt, 454 Casull)... $7.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 300 Weatherby Magnum... $34.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Included in this set is the Easy Adjust Dead Length Bullet Seating Die which precisely seats the bullet to the desired length on an extremely consistent basis. The Factory Crimp Die crimps the bullet more firmly in place than any other die with more uniform pressure. The Factory Crimp Die features a collet that squeezes the case mouth into the crimping groove for a firm hold. It is nearly impossible to buckle the case when crimping when compared to a regular roll crimp die. Lee's testing has shown that using a Factory Crimp Die provides a more uniform pressure curve, increasing the accuracy of any bullet.
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.860 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.