MTM Gunsmith's Gun Maintenance Center Plastic Red
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $34.49 Available
- Lancer Systems L5A AR-15 Magazine Bottom Removal Tool... $2.09 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 338 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $53.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Gas Cylinder Plug Valve Fixture M1 Garand... $14.99 Available
- Comp-Tac International Belt Holster Right Hand Glock 34, 35... $69.00 Available
- Magna-Matic Defense Front Sight Adjustment Tool AK-47 SKS... $29.69 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm Rimmed)... $34.99 Available
- Baker Vise Jaw Pads Leather 4" x 6-1/2"... $7.09 Available
- Forster Plug Screws 6-48 x 1/8" Blue... $6.19 - $24.99 Select Options
- Trijicon RMR Reflex Dual-Illuminated Red Dot Sight... $490.45 - $595.00 Select Options
Removable rubber coated forks are adjustable to two heights. Forks feature notches to hold cleaning rods. Small compartments on tray with large open center section.
Shipping Weight: 4.630 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.