VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Government Contour Mid Length Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 14.5" Chrome Moly Black Melonite Finish
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight... $249.99 - $289.00 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Government... $289.00 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour... $289.00 Available
- VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Ultra... $244.00 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5M1 Aggressive... $28.50 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $11.70 - $13.49 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $3.59 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Enhanced Trigger AR-15, LR-308... $230.00 Available
This 14.5" AR-15 barrel is constructed from Mil-Spec 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, and has been finished inside and out with Voodoo Barrels' proprietary QPQ Melonite treatment that bonds with the metal on a molecular level. Also referred to as salt bath nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, extending a barrel's service life by reducing the friction produced inside the bore upon firing for a net decrease in bore surface wear over time. Nitriding converts the barrel steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore. The end result is a barrel that's capable of producing accuracy on par with a match stainless steel tube, while also exhibiting the longevity and resilience of a chrome lined, mil-spec barrel.
- Length: 14.5"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Contour: Government
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: QPQ Melonite / Black Nitride
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid Length
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Shipping Weight: 1.710 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.