L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 7.62x39mm
- Hornady Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $16.27 - $327.34 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of... $40.49 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- NcStar Stripper Clips For AK/SKS Loader 10-Round 7.62x39mm... $8.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 7.62x39mm... $13.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 300 AAC Blackout... $26.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x39mm... $30.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 308 Winchester... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-200-1R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
Features: Precision Machining
Shipping Weight: 0.310 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.