Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL401-175-SWC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175 Grain Tumble Lube Semi-Wadcutter
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 30 Caliber 10" x 3-1/2" x 7"... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.61 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $16.49 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Barrel Glock 22 40 S&W 1 in 16" Twist 4.49"... $99.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C501-440-RF 500 S&W Magnum (501... $19.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #358665 38 Special, 357 Magnum (358... $64.54 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $31.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24 15 lb Reduced... $7.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.