Pro Tool Utility Axe 7.75" 1075 High Carbon Steel Blade Wood Handle
- KA-BAR Cutlass Machete 11" Carbon Steel Drop Point Blade Black... $46.40 Available
- Ontario SP8 Machete 10" 1095 Black Carbon Steel Blade Kraton... $61.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ontario RD Hawk Pick 1075 Black Carbon Steel Micarta Handle... $114.99 Available
- Ontario SP16 Spax 8" 1095 Black Carbon Steel Kraton Handle... $114.99 Available
- Pro Tool Rescue Axe 7.75" 1075 High Carbon Steel Black Powder... $162.68 Closeout Special
- Blade Steel: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Ash
- Carry Options: Cordura Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 47
- Blade length: 7.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.1875"
- Overall Length: 13"
- Weight: 23 oz.
- Made in USA!
Shipping Weight: 1.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.