Grace USA 6-Piece Micro Screwdriver Set
- Grace USA 11-Piece Torx Head Screwdriver Set... $49.99 Available
- Grace USA 6-Piece Hook & Pick Set... $19.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Military & Police Tactical Pen Aluminum Black... $23.99 Available
- General Tools Precision Needle Oiler... $8.59 Available
- Baker Magnetic Parts Tray 6" Diameter... $17.99 Available
- Redding Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $63.76 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Redding Carbide 3-Die Set 380 ACP... $78.99 Available
- Grace USA 8-Piece Gunsmith Screwdriver Set... $33.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Ultimate Armorer's Tool for Glock Pistols... $18.49 Available
- Bald Eagle Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set 6-Piece Steel... $28.99 Available
The Grace USA 6-Piece Micro Screwdriver Set is precision manufactured and hand assembled entirely within the United States, and is designed specifically to serve the needs of both professional and hobbyist gunsmiths. These small tipped screwdrivers will meet your needs for the small projects you may encounter. Each screwdriver is constructed of US 8650 Chromium-Vanadium steel alloy, and features a black oxide-finished, vapor-blasted tip for a precise, snug fit between the driver and fastener that minimizes the potential for damage to the screw head when torque is applied. Handles are composed of turned Maine hardwood, topped off with a nickel-plated steel ferule. Each set comes packaged in a plastic storage sleeve. The quality of materials and workmanship put into this tool set ensures it will provide years of reliable service.
All Grace USA products are proudly 100% Made in the USA.
Screwdrivers included in this set:
3 Flat Tip Screwdrivers - 3/32", 5/64", 1/16"
3 Phillips Head Screwdrivers - #0000, #000, #00
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.