Hogue Cowboy Grips Ruger New Blackhawk, New Single Six, Vaquero, Old Army, XR3-RED
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 41 Remington Magnum, 45 ACP... $2.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 41 Caliber (410 Diameter) 210 Grain... $25.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $2.49 Select Options
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $9.69 Select Options
- James Godfrey Replacement Grip Screw and Escutcheon Set... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 200 Grain XPB... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gerber EVO Jr Folding Knife Black & Dime Multi-Tool Black... $15.84 Available
- Ruger Grip Frame Ruger Super Blackhawk, Vaquero (Large Frame)... $109.99 Available
- Ed Brown Mainspring Housing Flat 1911 Officer Smooth... $34.99 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.09 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $4.19 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Listed in product description
Fits: Listed in product description
Notes on specific grip types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Notes on specific materials:
- "Figure" refers to the appearance of the wood's grain.
- Cocobolo is orange to dark with deep figure.
- Goncalo Alves is light with dark figure.
- Kingwood is violet to dark with deep figure.
- Lamo Camo is camouflage laminate.
- Pau Ferro is similar to dark walnut.
- Rosewood Laminate is a deep rose color with dark figure.
- Tulipwood is light red to pink.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade walnut and much harder and denser than regular walnut. Specific options, like finger grooves or accent stripes are listed in the product description.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.