Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 35 Remington
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 220 Grain Flat... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain... $32.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #9 (35 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- Marlin Forend Tip Tenon Screw Marlin 336A 30-30 Winchester,... $2.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Plano Choke Tube Holder Polymer Smoke... $3.79 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 35 Remington... $9.19 Available
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 35 Remington, 35 Whelen (358... $22.99 - $78.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round Plastic... $3.79 Available
- Marlin Front Sight Base Screw Marlin 882SS, 39A, 15YS, 336... $2.99 Available
- Marlin Recoil Pad Screw All Marlin... $2.99 Available
- Hornady Lead 00 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $17.18 Available
Die Size: 7/8"-14 threads
Shellholder Included: Yes
Notes: 2 Year Warranty
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.