Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 16 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Bag of 100
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $27.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 16 Gauge Field Commander 1 oz Bag of 250... $7.89 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 430 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Hornady 366 Auto Progressive Shotshell Press Wad Guide Spring... $2.59 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun 16 Gauge... $17.79 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 16 Gauge 2-3/4"... $51.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Shipping Weight: 1.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.