AP Customs 4x4 Shotshell Shell Carrier with Blade Tech Tek Loc Clip Aluminum Black
- Arredondo Checkered Extended Magazine Base Pad +5 Glock 17,... $37.99 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $30.35 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Low Recoil Ammunition 12 Gauge... $9.79 Available
- AP Customs Classic 4 Shotshell Shell Carrier with Blade Tech... $42.95 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- Noveske Gas Tube Pistol Length AR-15... $11.88 Available
- Loctite 620 Retaining Compound 10 ml... $19.99 Available
- Shell Sorter Brass Sorter 380 ACP Adapter Plate... $21.99 Available
- Nordic Components BFB Big Fat Bolt Handle Benelli M1, M2,... $28.45 Available
- Safariland 333 Competition Speedloader Holder Colt Python,... $34.99 Available
Technical Information: AP Customs 4x4 Shotshell Shell Carrier
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.