Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 6.5x50mm Japanese Arisaka
- Remington Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain Jacketed... $19.49 - $313.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.61 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser... $34.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #15 (6.5x50mm Japanese Arisaka)... $4.61 Available
- M-Pro 7 Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Pump... $9.14 Available
- Grace USA 8-Piece Gunsmith Screwdriver Set... $33.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 8x56R Austrian-Hungarian Mannlicher... $30.99 Available
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.890 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.