Knives of Alaska Magnum Wolverine Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" Clip Point D2 Tool Steel Blade SureGrip Handle Black
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Magnum Wolverine Fixed Blade Knife is one of the best all-around designs ever conceived. Super sharp, fine, upswept clip-point blade provides efficient method for skinning under and around game animals legs and other close-quarters situations. Yet the blade retains a long radius for skinning and field-dressing the larger areas of the animal. The Wolverine is made from the same incredibly tough, fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D-2 tool steel as our award-winning Brown Bear. The Magnum Wolverine is a very good general carry blade style for everyday camp chores. The SureGrip handle is well designed so it is extremely comfortable in hand and gives you full control over the blade. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2
- Handle Material: SureGrip
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 4.5"
- Blade Thickness: "
- Overall Length: 9.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.