RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 291 Diameter Steel
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 292 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $74.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $257.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Full Length Sizer Die... $54.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $34.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $90.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 332 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.