Bear Archery Motive 6 Compound Bow Right Hand 60-70 lb. 25.5"-30" Draw Length Realtree APG Camo
- Bear Archery Agenda 7 Compound Bow... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Anarchy HC Compound Bow... $820.43 Select Options
- Bear Archery Agenda 6 Compound Bow ... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Venue Compound Bow ... $849.99 Select Options
- Quest Drive G-Fade Compound Bow Package... $799.99 Select Options
- Slick Trick Magnum Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $29.99 Select Options
- Scott Archery Shark Bow Release Buckle Strap... $54.99 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot Arrow Rest... $39.99 Select Options
- Jim Fletcher TruPeep Bow Peep Sight Aluminum... $2.93 - $5.29 Select Options
- NAP Killzone Trophy Tip Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- Real Avid Toolio Bow Tuning System... $15.49 Available
- SKB Hybrid Compound Bow Case 41" Nylon and Polymer Black... $129.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blazing arrow speeds
- Smooth draw cycle
- 350 fps IBO
The motive behind this design was to build a lightweight and quiet bow with scorching arrow speeds while maintaining a smooth, comfortable draw cycle. The result was the Motive 6 from Bear Archery. This bow utilizes the latest Bear technologies such as the H13 hybrid synchronized cams and max pre-load quad limbs to deliver blazing arrow speeds exceeding 350 fps. To ensure a silent, vibration free shot the Bear engineers added adjustable offset string suppressors which virtually eliminate all bow vibration. The 4x4 roller guard ensures a smooth draw cycle. Add all of these components together and you have the highest performance Bear bow ever developed.
- Max Pre-Load limbs
- 4x4 roller guard
- Contra-Band HP strings and cables
- Stainless steel stabilizer bushing
- Customizable grip
- Zero-tolerance limb pockets
- Synchronized hybrid cam
- No bow press required for length adjustments
- 1/2" draw length adjustments
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 350 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Mass Weight: 4 lb
- Let Off: 75%
- Brace Height: 6"
- Draw Length Range: 25.5" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes, rotating module
- Cam Type: Synchronized Hybrid
- Riser Material: Aluminum
Shipping Weight: 6.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.