Edgewood Original Rear Shooting Rest Bag Tall with Short Ears and Regular Stitch Width Leather and Nylon Red Unfilled
- Ruger Takedown Screw Ruger 10/22, 77 Mark II Magnum All Models... $1.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $26.99 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush 243 Caliber 6mm... $5.69 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 243 Caliber, 6mm Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #16 (30 Luger, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $7.99 Available
- Ruger Barrel Retainer V-Block Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $3.99 Available
Technical Information: Edgewood Original Rear Shooting Rest Bag
- Short: 2-½"
- Standard: 3-¼"
- Tall: 4"
Body Depth: 8-½"
- Regular: 2"
- Short (Bunny): 1-½"
- Regular: 3/8"
- Wide (Shehane): ¾"
Offset Ears: No
Offset Direction: N/A
Offset For: N/A
Notes: (From Manufacturer)
- If you find, after filling your bag or after the sand has settled, that your bag bulges on the bottom or rocks when on the bench try the following: Bang the bag flat down on the bench then gently slide it into place. Slapping the bag firmly onto the bench shifts the sand back up into the body of the bag and flattens the base of the bag. By pushing - rather than lifting - the bag into place, the bag will maintain that flat base.
- To fit a stock that is narrower or wider, use more or less sand to achieve a tighter - or looser - fit.
- Specifications are as close as the materials will allow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.