Lyman Press Universal Primer Arm Assembly
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter) 150... $26.49 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $4.45 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter)... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 270 Caliber (277... $33.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Lyman Power Chamfer and Deburring Tool Set... $33.99 Available
- RCBS Formula 1 Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull 5 lb... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 308 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 155 Grain... $21.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #31 (45-75 Winchester, 50-70 Government,... $7.99 Available
- Lyman Decapping Pins Package of 10... $2.99 Available
Fits: Lyman Crusher, Crusher 2, T-Mag, T-Mag 2 Press
Function: Universal Primer Arm Assembly
Material: Steel, Aluminum
Shipping Weight: 0.124 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.