Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel Parkerized
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Scoped Rifle Case PVC Coated Polyester... $22.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 350 Grain... $41.99 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Soft... $20.49 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #4 (222 Remington,... $14.29 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250... $45.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 25... $48.38 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $7.19 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.