Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Black 2 Pack
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $8.61 - $12.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Case AR-15 Rifle or Riot... $10.99 Available
- MagPul Stock MOE Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $56.95 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $27.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Mag Charger AR-15 Magazine Loader... $59.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $29.38 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- TulAmmo Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $6.19 - $248.99 Select Options
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Anti-tilt follower
- USGI-Spec stainless steel spring
- Made in the USA
This is a special 2-Pack offer, allowing shooters to grab the excellent, combat proven Magpul M3 PMAG; and shipping for the magazines is on MidwayUSA! There is no limit on these so act now while supplies last. This special make up 2-Pack will ship separately via ground transportation and may not be expedited.
The Magpul PMAG Gen M3 AR-15 Magazine reflects five years of research and development to advance the already proven PMAG design. Improved materials and manufacturing methods have made the PMAG M3 magazine perform to a higher standard in all tests: durability, impact strength, chemical resistance, and exposure to extreme temperatures. Internally, a new low friction, 4-way anti-tilt follower and enhanced constant curve geometry further increase feeding reliability in adverse conditions. Externally, the M3 PMAG has been significantly strengthened in the feed lip and spine areas to better withstand direct impacts when loaded to full capacity. The new Gen M3 has also been engineered to be compatible with a wider variety of magazine pouches via a smaller profile floorplate (which also boasts improved drainage capability) and lower profile ribs on either side of the magazine's body. These "smoother" side ribs are complemented by the addition of horizontal grooves molded into the front- and back-straps of the body to ensure a positive grip in all conditions. The integration of eight dot-matrix panels (four on each side) enables the shooter to positively mark and identify magazines in a clear and abrasion-resistant way.
The PMAG Gen M3 incorporates additional external improvements to the magazine catch and bolt catch notch areas that have expanded its firearm compatibility to include more than the AR-15 platform alone. M3 PMAGs are fully functional with the FN SCAR-16, the British SA-80, and the HK416/IAR/M27 platforms. The drop-free characteristics of the PMAG were also improved to ensure compatibility with a wider range of magazine wells, including those with tighter tolerances than mil-spec. Made in the USA.
Caliber: 223 Remington
Body Material: Polymer
Base pad: Polymer
Extras: Dust cover, dot matrix identification panels, over-insertion stop
Shipping Weight: 0.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.