HTM DDR Madd Maxx Folding Tactical Knife 5.5" Spear Point CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade Titanium Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $47.45 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's 9" Oval Sharpening Rod Fine Ceramic... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Available
The DDR Madd Maxx is the pinnacle of "Mid Tech" knives; that is, knives that straddle the line between full custom knives and standard production. HTM Knives is the semi-production side of Darrel Ralph's extremely successful custom knife business. HTM DDR Madd Maxx knives are modeled after the Darrel Ralph Customs which sell for considerably higher prices. The Hand-Tech-Made (HTM) versions are built with the user in mind and are perfect for military or law enforcement tactical applications, or every day carry and self defense. The Madd Maxx knives are big on both form and function; from the spring assisted opening, American made CPM S30V blades to the 6AL4V Titanium handle.
The DDR Madd Maxx's classic lines make in an effective self-defense tool, the handle shape is great for righties or lefties and works well with both forward or reverse grips. The blade features an integral guard that helps to protect the fingers when the knife is open and acts as a flipper when closed. Additionally, the dual thumb-studs also act as blade stops, aiding in the blade's solid lock-up. The iconic shape of the Madd Maxx's blade utilizes a false edge for improved penetration and overall good looks. Like Darrel says, Fill your pocket with a Maxx and see what everybody is talking about!
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Crucible CPM S30V
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Aircraft Titanium
- Blade Shape: Spear
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-61 HRC
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 5.5"
- Blade Thickness: .15"
- Closed Length: 6.25"
- Overall Length: 11.75"
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- Proudly Made in the USA
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.