Tipton Shotgun Slotted Tip All Gauges 5/16 x 27 Male Thread Brass
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $1.59 Available
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $14.29 Select Options
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $1.75 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $2.07 Available
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended... $3.99 - $4.19 Select Options
- GrovTec Locking Sling Swivels 1" Steel Black (1 Pair)... $8.89 Available
- Downrange Powder Baffle for Mec... $6.99 Available
- Allen Standard Web Sling Nylon Black... $4.06 Available
- Beretta Extended Choke Tube Beretta Mobilchoke Victory Silver... $32.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Boyt Ultimate Sportsman's Duffel Bag 21" x 12" x 12" Canvas... $96.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $4.29 Available
- Bore Tech 1-Piece Shotgun Cleaning Rod 36" Coated Aluminum... $41.49 Available
Thread: 5/16"-27 inch
Gauge: 410 and all other Gauge Shotguns
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.