Inline Fabrication Universal L.E.D. Light Kit for Reloading Press
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123 Grain Full... $12.49 - $599.99 Select Options
- Inline Fabrication Bullet Bin Barrier... $5.19 Available
- Inline Fabrication Ultramount Piggy Back Die and Bushing... $15.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 224 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Certified Hardening Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (30% Antimony,... $31.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #8 (30 Luger, 38 Super, 9mm Luger)... $4.89 Available
- Inline Fabrication Ultramount for RCBS Rock Chucker and... $76.99 Available
- Redding Stuck Case Remover... $21.99 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die Small Base 223... $65.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- Redding Micro-Adjustable Taper Crimp Die 223 Remington... $69.99 Available
Features: Ultra-bright 6 L.E.D light strip
Fits: Inside the frame of most presses
Function: Lights the shell holder and inside of cases
Includes: Mounting hardware and 110V power source
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.