Case Ridgeback Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.07" Drop Point Chrome Vanadium Blade Black Zytel Handle
Holding a Case knife is like stepping back into the past. Your grandfather probably had a Case knife, and just like the knife he had, this new Case knife is hand-crafted in the USA. Each knife is unique, with a slightly different patterned handle; a direct result of being hand-crafted. Made only with the highest quality brass, steel, nickel silver and handle materials, Case knives are made to last a lifetime.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath or Nylon
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Blade length: 4.07"
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Made in: USA
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- Cold Steel Bushman Fixed Blade Knife 7" Drop Point Blade SK-5...
- Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Caping Fixed Blade Hunting Knife...
- Buck 103 Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point 420HC... View More Options
- Buck 191 Zipper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.125" 420HC...
- Kershaw LoneRock Small Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.75" Drop...
- Boker Plus Hunter Killer Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 5.75" Drop...