SOG Kiku Folding Knife 4.6" Tanto AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle Green
The SOG Kiku Folding Knife results from the collaboration between SOG and legendary Japanese knife maker Kiku Matsuda. This knife features a tanto pointed blade, constructed of AUS-8 steel, and is attached to a linen micarta handle. The Kiku is designed to be sleek and elegant, while standing up to years of use.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS-8
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Made in Japan
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
- SOG Entrenching Tool High Carbon Steel Black
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Sale$62.99Save $12.00 (16%)
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black
- SOG Dark Energy Flashlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum...