SOG Kiku Folding Knife 4.6" Tanto AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle Green
The SOG Kiku Folding Knife results from the collaboration between SOG and legendary Japanese knife maker Kiku Matsuda. This knife features a tanto pointed blade, constructed of AUS-8 steel, and is attached to a linen micarta handle. The Kiku is designed to be sleek and elegant, while standing up to years of use.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS-8
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Made in Japan
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener...
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit...
- SOG Entrenching Tool High Carbon Steel Black...
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz...
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black...
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
- SOG Fire Starter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer...
- SOG Dark Energy Flashlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum...