Lyman Neck Expander M Die 45 Caliber Handgun
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 357 Maximum... $20.49 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $20.49 Available
- Hornady Bullets 44-40 WCF (427 Diameter) 205 Grain Lead Flat... $39.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target Repair Center B-8C Timed and Rapid... $9.19 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 44... $20.49 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 30 Caliber Long... $20.49 Available
- Lyman E-Zee Case Gauge Pistol & Revolver... $12.79 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $13.29 Available
- Speer Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 250 Grain Lead... $67.99 Available
- Lee U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die 9mm Luger... $19.99 Available
- Meister Bullets "Slug Your Barrel Kit" for 449-462 Caliber... $34.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.