Glock Magazine Glock 30, 30SF 45 ACP 10-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- ASYM Precision Practical Match Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain... $34.99 Available
- ASYM Precision Practical Match Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $39.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 36 45 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full... $16.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W 41, 422, 622, 2206 22 Long Rifle... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- DPMS Bolt Catch Plunger AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 30 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Safety Selector Detent AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.