EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base Howa, Weatherby Vanguard Matte Short Action
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain Boat... $29.49 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush... $2.05 - $13.49 Select Options
- BSA Tactical Mil-Dot Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 44mm Side... $128.99 Available
- Weaver 6-Hole Weaver-Style Rings Matte ... $39.99 Select Options
- Vortex Viper Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $54.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $15.25 - $24.99 Select Options
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 270 to 50 Caliber... $51.99 Available
- Power Custom Competition Rifle Trigger Kit Ruger 10/22... $109.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Multi Slot Tactical Weaver-Style Base for Ruger... $8.49 Available
- Boyds' TactiCool Rifle Stock Howa 1500 Short Action Heavy... $119.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Bore Guide #19 AR-15 5.56mm NATO/223 Remington... $17.79 Available
Fits: Howa and Weatherby Vanguard
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.