Lyman Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag)
- Lyman Outside Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $11.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $29.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $40.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool 30 Caliber... $12.49 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube Application Media 1 oz... $8.79 Available
- Hornady Powder Cop Die... $30.11 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 307, 308 Winchester... $40.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #1 (22-250... $22.38 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Power Drill Converter... $7.99 Available
Fits: 22 to 45 caliber cases
Function: Designed to apply a chamfer for VLD bullets on the inside of case necks
Notes: The 22-degree angle cutter bevels inside the mouth of the case allowing the bullets to slide in without it deforming.
Shipping Weight: 0.115 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.