Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Assembly AR-15, LR-308
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Wrench... $2.99 Available
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15 223... $18.85 Select Options
- Prince 50 Design AR-15 Bullet Button Assembly Speed Funnel... $6.95 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $11.58 - $15.29 Select Options
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly 6-Position... $44.01 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 10-Round Straight... $15.99 Available
The AR-15 Bullet Button converts a detachable mag system into a system that requires the use of a "tool" or bullet, to release the magazine. The Prince 50 Bullet Button can be used on all AR-15 type rifles and AR-10 rifles that use a stock AR-15 button. A bullet tip can be used as the "tool" to release the magazine. Manufactured from billet aluminum and features a black anodized finish.
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.