The Benchmade Gold Class Barrage features a blade made from Devon Thomas Razor Wire Damascus that is hand ground with a polished convex edge. Additionally, the Gold Class version of the Barrage has a crowned spine and billet machined titanium bolsters and thumb studs that have been chem-etched and anodized blue. Finally, the 581-131 Barrage features handle scales that are made from layered blue G-10 and carbon fiber for a one-of-a-kind look. Like all Gold Class knives, these are available in extremely limited quantities and once they won't be back.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Devon Thomas Razor Wire Damascus
- Handle Material: Titanium and G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Assist
- Opening Method: Dual Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Blade Thickness: .121"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.35"
- Made in USA