Benchmade 581-131 Gold Class Barrage Folding Knife 3.60" Drop Point Razor Wire Damascus Steel Blade Carbon Fiber and G-10 Handle
- Videos (2)
The Benchmade Gold Class Barrage features a blade made from Devon Thomas Razor Wire Damascus that is hand ground with a polished convex edge. Additionally, the Gold Class version of the Barrage has a crowned spine and billet machined titanium bolsters and thumb studs that have been chem-etched and anodized blue. Finally, the 581-131 Barrage features handle scales that are made from layered blue G-10 and carbon fiber for a one-of-a-kind look. Like all Gold Class knives, these are available in extremely limited quantities and once they won't be back.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Devon Thomas Razor Wire Damascus
- Handle Material: Titanium and G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Assist
- Opening Method: Dual Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Blade Thickness: .121"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.35"
- Made in USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.100 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.