Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #19, 45 Caliber (452 Diameter)
- Hornady Shellholder #8 (30 Luger, 38 Super, 9mm Luger)... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #45 (45... $38.49 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #45 (45 ACP, 45 Winchester Magnum)... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #32 (45... $33.49 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #15, 35 Caliber, 9mm (358 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #10 (357... $33.49 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #16 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #10 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #21, 40 Caliber, 10mm (400... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #16 (17... $22.38 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #8 (30... $22.38 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #9 35 Caliber 9mm (358... $10.99 Available
Fits: Hornady, Redding or Forster Case Trimmers
Function: 452 Diameter (45 Caliber) Pilot
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.