Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 385 Grain Millennium Solid Brass Hollow Point Box of 20
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110... $20.99 Available
- Fiocchi Exacta Ammunition 223 Remington 69 Grain Sierra... $14.82 - $147.01 Select Options
- Winchester Varmint X Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Polymer... $18.99 - $187.99 Select Options
- Remington Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow... $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 350 Grain Hornady XTP... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 240 Grain Millennium... $47.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington UMC Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Full Metal... $21.99 - $202.99 Select Options
- Remington Ammunition 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR) 40... $13.79 - $135.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Providing a semi automatic, light carbine with the performance of the venerable 45-70 rifle, the .50 Beowulf® has found wide acceptance with Military and Law Enforcement agencies. The external ballistics of the Beowulf® cartridge are well suited to urban environments where the shorter range template allows for more flexible application and the large projectile energy delivered by the ammunition can disable both motor vehicles and assailants with body armor. Windscreen glass does not affect the trajectory of the bullet nor does automotive body panels. With frangible projectiles the .50 Beowulf® can be used on most training facilities withough damage and with the addition of the muzzle brake to provide a stand off can be used for building entry.
The combination of devastating stopping power and absolute reliability in a lightweight, familiar form factor, the .50 Beowulf® from Alexander Arms is simply without equal. Please note the 50 Beowulf uses a cartridge case with a rim that is rebated. The rim dimensions are the same as the 7.62x39mm cartridge. Designed for use only with the Alexander Arms 50 Beowulf upper receiver. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.