Marble's Sporting Rear Sight Carbine-Style 1-7/8" Short Blade Semi-Buckhorn with Double Step Elevator .275 to .505 Height Steel Blue
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- Marble's Sporting Rear Sight Carbine-Style 1-7/8" Long Blade... $19.99 Available
- Ruger Ejector Rod Assembly Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $4.99 Available
- Marble's Front Sight .500" Height .340" Width Steel Blue 1/16"... $13.99 Available
- Ruger Ejector Housing Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $23.23 Available
- GPC Magazine Savage Stevens 4, 34, 56, 65, 84, 85 22 Long... $20.99 Available
- Marlin Rear Sight Elevator Marlin 882, 882L, 883, 336, 444,... $4.99 Available
- Marble's Bullseye Rear Sight 1-7/8" with Double Step Elevator... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Williams Front Sight 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $9.15 - $11.99 Select Options
Material: Blued Steel
Adjustments: Authentic double-step elevator for precise elevation adjustments.
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.028 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.