Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb...
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$11.99List Price: $12.99 Save $1.00 (8%)
Lee Lead Dipper...
Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle...
RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)...
Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Plated...
$12.79 - $84.99Sale — Select Items Save up to $12.00 (12%)
Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington...
Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press, Saftey Prime...
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter...
Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set with Roll...
$45.49 - $73.99
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet...
Thompson Red Angel Bullet Lube Solid...
Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ...
$67.99 - $71.99
RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)...
$9.99Sale Save $2.00 (17%)
Lyman Top Punch #311...
Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger...