Bloodsport Impact Hunter Carbon Arrow Black
- Hand sorted for accuracy
- Designed for hunters
- Blood Ring technology
- 2" blazer vanes on fletched arrows
The Bloodsport Impact Hunter is one of the best hunting arrows ever designed. The proprietary Rugged Wrap™ Construction process provides a much thicker carbon wall than competing shafts, which makes the IMPACT HUNTER™ one of the toughest arrows ever built. The ultra small diameter means greater penetration and less wind drift. With the IMPACT HUNTER™ you have the perfect combination of accuracy, toughness, and pass thru impact!
The Impact Hunter 6-pack of arrows is pre-fletched with 2” Blazer vanes for unmatched speed and durability. The 12-pack comes as raw shafts and to allow for customization of fletching. The patent pending Blood Ring is standard on all Impact Hunter and will totally change the way you view your hunting arrow which helps you determine what kind of hit you scored on your animal. This super bright white area on the shaft is textured to capture blood during pass through and will not affect arrow flight. This Blood Ring™ simply washes off after your hunt and is ready for the next big shot! With a +/- 1 grain per arrow and a straightness tolerance of .004”, the Impact Hunter is truly perfect for all your hunting needs.
All BloodSport arrows are hand sorted and graded to ensure that you get what you pay for. Great care is taken to ensure that the components perfectly match each shaft. You can aim with confidence right out of the box.
- Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow Material: Carbon
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1 grain per arrow
- 300 Spine: .255"
- 350 Spine: .245"
- 400 Spine: .238"
- 500 Spine: .231"
Inside Diameter: .165"
- 300 Spine: 11.7 grains per inch
- 350 Spine: 10.2 grains per inch
- 400 Spine: 9.1 grains per inch
- 500 Spine: 8.2 grains per inch
- 300 Spine: 40 grains
- 350 Spine: 41 grains
- 400 Spine: 42 grains
- 500 Spine: 43 grains
Nock: Bohning F-nock
Nock Weight: 8 Grains
- 6 packs fletched with 2" Blazer vanes
- 12 packs are sold as bare shaft
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections