JP Enterprises Rear Tensioning Takedown Pin AR-10 and SR-25 .281"
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Collapsible LR-308 Carbine... $76.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine LR-308, KAC SASS/ MK11 308 Winchester Black... $13.63 - $20.99 Select Options
- PRI Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC Steel Black... $37.99 - $43.99 Select Options
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Low Profile Flat-Top Matte... $88.99 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Angled... $15.49 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Commercial Diameter... $66.99 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Rear Tensioning Takedown Pin AR-15 Stainless... $37.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.051 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.