Redding "V" Cutter Blade for Old Style Case Trimmer 13, 14, 14K
- Redding Square Cutter Blade for Old Style Case Trimmer 13, 14,... $7.39 Available
- Redding Split Shank Pilot, 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) for Old... $6.39 Available
- Redding Split Shank Pilot 45 Caliber for Old Style Case... $3.61 Available
- Redding Split Shank Pilot, 9mm (355-358 Diameter) for Old... $6.39 Available
- Redding Split Shank Pilot, 308 Caliber (308 Diameter) for Old... $6.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Redding Split Shank Pilot, 35 Caliber, 9mm (355-358 Diameter)... $6.39 Available
- Redding Split Shank Pilot, 44 Caliber (422-429 Diameter) for... $7.39 Available
Fits: Redding 13, 14 and 14K case trimmers will not work with Redding 1400 case trimmers
Function: Replacement cutting blade
Notes: Replacing cutter blades help to ensure cleaner and faster cuts with less burring
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.