Petzl e+LITE Waterproof Headlamp LED with 1 CR2032 Batteriy Polymer Red and Black
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 1.0 First Aid Kit... $9.99 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Energizer Battery AAA Industrial Alkaline EN92 Pack of 24... $15.29 Available
Ultralight (27 g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Always ready to use, it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit, etc. Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
- Bulb: 3 white LEDs and 1 red LED
- Light Output: White LEDs: 26 Lumens, Red LED: N/A
- Run Time: White LED: N/A, Red LED: 30 hours
- Lighting Modes: Two lighting modes (white, red)
- Switch type: Locking, rotating on/off switch
- Battery: 1 CR2032 Lithium (included)
- Headband type: None; ZIP retractable cord included
- Size: 1.97" long
- Weight: .95 oz
- Color: Black and red housing
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.