Cold Steel Trench Hawk Tactical Tomahawk Replacement Handle Polypropylene Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.45 - $5.78 Select Options
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Steel Blade Hardwood Handle... $13.54 Available
- Aquamira Frontier Emergency Water Filtration System... $10.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Alangator TriMag Triple Magazine Coupler Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $10.99 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $5.49 Available
- KA-BAR Cutlass Machete 11" Carbon Steel Drop Point Blade Black... $40.18 Available
- Texsport Ripstop Tarp... $2.63 - $24.99 Select Options
- Loadbooks USA "9mm Luger" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.