TimberSmith Grips 1911 Skulls Ambidextrous
The TimberSmith 1911 Skulls Grips are made of a highly engineered wood/plastic composite that has the physical and mechanical properties of high density hardwood, acrylic, polycarbonate and brass. Brightly dyed hardwood veneers are combined with engineering grade resins, then heated and pressured to create a product that has the best characteristics of each. The new grips possess unique strength, durability, dimensional stability, weather and moisture resistance to ensure a lifetime of use.
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $21.99 - $23.99 View More Options
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $25.99 View More Options
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $19.99 View More Options