American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "M1/M2 Carbines" DVD
Explains and shows in detail the differences between the M1 and M2 Carbines. A complete breakdown of the gun is performed, showing the proper use of several special tools. Step-by-step function of the M1 is demonstrated along with a clear explanation of how the trigger mechanism works.
Host/Producer: American Gunsmithing Institute
Running Time: 120 Minutes
Summary of Material:
- This "War Baby" was developed during the height of WWII as it became rapidly apparent that there was a need for a lightweight rifle for officers and support troops. The M1 Carbine is based on a design by "Carbine Williams". It was rushed into production in record time and millions were produced. This course will explain and show you in detail the differences between the M1 and it's selective-fire brother the M2. A complete break down of the firearm is performed, showing the proper use of several special tools. Step by step function of the M1 is demonstrated along with a clear explanation of how the trigger mechanism works, which is the basis of many other modern designs. This handy rifle has become a favorite with everyone. Robert Dunlap.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.250 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.