Ciener Rimfire Conversion Kit with Fixed Sights, 14-Round Magazine Browning Hi-Power 22 Long Rifle Matte
CONTENTS: The unit consists of a new slide, .22 LR barrel, return spring, recoil buffer and 14 round magazine in a fitted plastic case. It utilizes the OEM recoil spring rod.
FITS: The unit fits all Hi-Power pistols whose dimensional tolerances meet those of the "John Browning" design specifications including FN, Ingles & most other quality manufacturers' clones including the recent HP-SFS. NOT TO BE USED ON ANY DOUBLE ACTION FIREARMS - DANGER
INSTALLATION: Field strip the firearm as for cleaning to include removal of the slide/barrel/return spring/guide rod upper assembly. Install the unit's recoil spring on the OEM recoil spring guide rod and install into the sub-caliber assemble, assemble this unit onto the OEM frame, re-insert the take down pin and insert the unit's magazine. Approximate conversion time is ten to twenty seconds.
FUNCTIONING: The unit functions FLAWLESSLY (guaranteed) on good quality High Velocity, Hyper Velocity and some Standard Velocity quality .22 LR ammunition. Bullet design of 40 grain non-hollow point is recommended.
Slide - The slide is machined on Mazak CNC equipment out of solid bar 7075 T6 Alloy. This is the same alloy used in the construction of the M16 U.S. Battle Rifle, Colt Cmndr Light Weight, Beretta 92FS, F16 Fighting Falcon, NASA Space Shuttles, etc. Barrel - The barrel is machined from E. R. Shaw "match grade" pre-rifled 4140 barrel stock.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.500 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.